Gliding just above the clouds faster than the speed of sound.
What are The Supernatural Olympics?
Last updated: Jun 17, 2006
Before buying the full edition, download the free edition to see if you can run the game. If you have no difficulties with the free edition, then look into getting the full edition. The full edition has many advantages over the free edition and the price isn't all that high, compared to most games selling for three times as much on average. Here are the top ten reasons to upgrade to the full edition:
10. Free screensaver - Use the "run demo" feature to make the computer play which sort of functions like a screensaver**
9. Unrestricted on-screen information - More precision and more options
8. Unrestricted configuration settings - Configure things with almost no restrictions
7. Lose the watermark - The water mark can get distracting and sometimes be in the way of things
6. Save more - Save more than just high scores and general configuration
5. Faster speeds - Go 4 times faster horizontally and over twice as fast vertically
4. Faster releases - Get higher priority for releases to get trying out new features more quickly
3. Shorter logo display time - Logos display for half the time allowing for a faster start up to get playing sooner*
2. Unrestricted special abilities - Bounce around, glide around, and otherwise do more without restrictions
1. More challenges - 8 challenges and 4 difficulty settings without restrictions
* Due to the license agreement with Gamestudio, I have to display at least the Gamestudio logo.
** Unlike a standard screensaver where, if idle for extended time, it kicks in, it has to manually be set. The "enter password to continue" option is not available due to the design and thus should not be used for in business security reasons. Decent for home use or if you've set up other systems to cover for the "enter password" part. This feature, however, is unavailable at the moment but will be in the near-future.
Order it here.
9.1.3 The Supernatural Olympics - a high-speed action game
9.1.3-1 What is the game? - an introduction to the game
9.1.3-2 Feature comparison chart - a quick overview of the features
9.1.3-3 Scenery features - features related to the game's scenery
9.1.3-4 Special features - features rarely seen in games
9.1.3-5 On-screen information - features related to the data shown around the display
9.1.3-6 Special abilities - explains the various special abilities
9.1.3-7 Special effects - explains what the various special effects are
9.1.3-8 Challenges - details about the challenges
9.1.3-9 General features - other features
9.1.3-10 System requirements - what system requirements there are
9.1.3-11 Support, returns, updates, and upgrades - how to obtain support
9.1.3-12 Ten reasons to upgrade - the top ten reasons to upgrade to the full edition
9.1.3-13 Future plans and features - features planned for the future and the game's general future
9.1.3-14 Update checklist - an in-depth checklist for things I need to do before the next release becomes available
9.1.3-15 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - some common questions that may be asked
9.1.3-16 How to purchase - how to buy the game and complete the upgrade.
9.1.3-17 End-user license agreement - Read this first before using the software or it's components.
9.1.3-18 Download - Download the game and game manual (and any updates).
9.1.3-19 Version 3.0 overview - An overview of the upcoming version, 3.0.