Gliding just above the clouds faster than the speed of sound.
What are The Supernatural Olympics?
Last updated: Aug 2, 2006
Before participating in The Supernatural Olympics, you must first agree to the end user license agreement.
End user license agreement for:
The Supernatural Olympics
Revision 1.1.2 (Aug 1, 2006)
By downloading, installing, using, or otherwise having the software stored on any storage medium you own or use, or having it stored on any part of your computer, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you must discontinue use and destroy all copies of the software. Thus, you should read the license agreement carefully.
Ulillillia City Software grants you the right to install and use one license key on one computer per paid license. The free edition can be installed and used on any number of computers. For use in a network setting, additional licenses are required for each computer that will have access to the software using the key files.
1. distribute the free edition as provided by the distributions section of this EULA.
2. modify game save files only by using the software that created it to do so.
3. make one (1) copy of the key solely for backup purposes and that you are the only one who uses the key.
4. copy the free edition any number of times provided all terms herein are met.
You may not:
1. create derivative works of the software, including translations or localizations without prior written approval.
2. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, or otherwise attempt to reveal the source code. Modifications are not allowed except from updates and upgrades provided only by Ulillillia City Software.
3. give your key file to anyone.
4. rent, lease, sell, sublicense, put up for auction, or barter the software. This includes key files.
Updates and upgrades
Updates and upgrades are changes to the software made only by Ulillillia City Software. These new releases may be distributed under the distribution terms.
Upgrade licenses require a special upgrade license as they only work with older key files. A license that isn't an upgrade does not require a previous key. One upgrade license is required for each older key being replaced.
If you want to distribute the free edition, you can to a limited extent. If you do not distribute any component of the game, whether the save files, the manual, or the software program itself, this section does not apply to you. Game save files may be distributed, but only modified through the program that made it.
The free edition can be distributed as long as these distribution terms are met. The distributed version:
1. must not be modified in any form (including copyrights, watermarks, and this EULA) except modifications made only by Ulillillia City Software.
2. must not include any key files.
3. cannot be sold for any commercial purpose (it must always be for free).
You may terminate the license at any time. However, if you do not follow these terms and conditions, your license to use the software will be terminated. Upon termination, all copies of the software must be destroyed, including any backup copies whether as distributions on your webserver/webhost, on your hard drive (including all past versions) and on any other storage media you own or use.
The software is provided as is without any warranty.
Limitation of Liability
In no circumstance will Ulillillia City Software be held liable for any incidental, special, or consequencial damages from misusing the software. This includes loss of data, time, or income.
The software and any logos, trademarks, or other intellectual property are owned by Ulillillia City Software. The software and other intellectual property must be treated like any other copyrighted material.
*****END OF AGREEMENT*****
9.1.3 The Supernatural Olympics - a high-speed action game
9.1.3-1 What is the game? - an introduction to the game
9.1.3-2 Feature comparison chart - a quick overview of the features
9.1.3-3 Scenery features - features related to the game's scenery
9.1.3-4 Special features - features rarely seen in games
9.1.3-5 On-screen information - features related to the data shown around the display
9.1.3-6 Special abilities - explains the various special abilities
9.1.3-7 Special effects - explains what the various special effects are
9.1.3-8 Challenges - details about the challenges
9.1.3-9 General features - other features
9.1.3-10 System requirements - what system requirements there are
9.1.3-11 Support, returns, updates, and upgrades - how to obtain support
9.1.3-12 Ten reasons to upgrade - the top ten reasons to upgrade to the full edition
9.1.3-13 Future plans and features - features planned for the future and the game's general future
9.1.3-14 Update checklist - an in-depth checklist for things I need to do before the next release becomes available
9.1.3-15 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - some common questions that may be asked
9.1.3-16 How to purchase - how to buy the game and complete the upgrade.
9.1.3-17 End-user license agreement - Read this first before using the software or it's components.
9.1.3-18 Download - Download the game and game manual (and any updates).
9.1.3-19 Version 3.0 overview - An overview of the upcoming version, 3.0.