What is my mind game?
This animated GIF above demonstrates a few of the many things I do in my mind game, a futuristic-like video game I play in my mind often. There are many strange things featured in my mind game that I do almost daily in some way. These are as follows:
- Supernatural abilities used in real-world type situations, like jumping toward the clouds as shown in the animated GIF above. The abilities featured are the 90-foot jumps (officially, it's 91 2/3 after working out the distance-acceleration formula), the flash attack (one of my favorites), and the stomp.
- Intense speeds which allow me to cruise anywhere in small amounts of time. No machines required. Though, making tough turns on a raceway can be difficult.
- Fully customizable physics where I can change the force of gravity from 21.9 mph per second to 20 or 80 mph per second. I can constantly speed up forever while falling and when I land from intense speeds, a huge shockwave is emitted, or I may just bounce up at half the speed and weaken the effects of the shockwave.
- Run without touching the ground and without using machines at speeds exceeding well past the speed of sound (for horizontal movement, I've reached about mach 2.5 or about 1800 mph).
- Extremely large expanse of menus and controls. Though the menus are almost never used, except to check some stats.
The animated GIF at the top closely relates to what I do in my mind game and in more depth than any of my other animations. This is what is featured that is common to my mind game:
- Being in strange places such as the top of a hot air balloon.
- Jumping extremely high using the flash attack to get around more quickly or add extra height to my jumps.
- Changing the physics as the gravity is about 3 2/3 times that of normal Earth gravity and that there is no atmospheric drag to slow you down.
- Easy-to-obtain massive speeds often passing the speed of sound (especially in lengthy falls).
- The flare effect occurring when passing 600 mph (in any direction).
- Bouncing about at high speeds, sometimes to come to a full stop, other times going off in screwy directions.
- 2 of the many available screen information items (the speed (in mph) and the newest one in my animations, the height (in feet)).
- Approximated speech on the various things I do in my mind game (in the form of text instead of actual sound).
My mind game has many advantages to me, but it also has a few disadvantages. There are a lot of questions you may have about my mind game and they may be any of the following:
- What uses does your mind game have?
- What do the "looks" look like when you play it?
- How did your mind game come to be?
- What, exactly, do you usually do in your mind game?
These questions and more will be answered in the report to come. To continue, click any of the following links below:
1st page of report
History of my mind game
The looks of my mind game explained in detail
The complex menu screens involved
How mind game events are transferred to my stories
The many uses of my mind game
The funny things I do in my mind game
Videos of things I do in my mind game in AVI format
* Spell power is the amount of energy available for use of special abilities. It is explained in more detail in section 3 here.